All breakout sessions must be for educational purposes to drive action and to meet the goals of the Textile Sustainability Conference. You may assume that Breakout Sessions will be between 1-1.5 hours in duration, although this may change as we finalize the agenda. Please note that sales pitches or marketing in any form is not permitted at the Textile Sustainability Conference and will not be accepted by our reviewing team.
Preference will be given to Textile Exchange members and partners. Submissions must be an executive summary of 350 words or less sent in via this website. Only submissions submitted through this website will be eligible. Learn more about the 2021 Conference here.
Topics for 2021 Submissions:
- Investments driving change
- Indigenous voices and diversity in climate equality
- Action-driven sustainability communications and messaging
- Addressing farm-level labor to drive positive change
- Water scarcity and contamination in raw material production