**Please note a profile needs to be created to submit a workshop proposal and the email used to create the profile will be associated with workshop communications.
NEW! Each main workshop presenter of the accepted proposals will receive a $50.00 Visa gift card!
- Full workshops will last one hour.
- Mini workshops will last 20 minutes and will be repeated 3 times with a 10-minute break in between.
- Animal science and husbandry (pigs, beef cattle, dairy cows, chickens/eggs, sheep, trout, bees)
- Plant science (corn, wheat, safflower, barley, hay, tart cherries)
- Renewable energy (ethanol, biodiesel, biogas, wind, solar)
- Conservation (water use, soil health, pollinators, rangeland)
- Biotechnology (GMOs, cross-breeding, pesticides, nutrition quality)
- A brief presenter/co-presenter(s) biography (50 words or less) describing their background and experience teaching in the agricultural literacy field.
- A presenter/co-presenter(s) headshot.
- A workshop description (200 words or less) which will be used on the conference agenda and conference app. We encourage you to choose a descriptive, catchy title.
- The deadline for submissions is October 6, 2023.
- Presenters will be notified in December of the status of their submission. For accepted workshops, presenter conformation is required by January 22, 2024.
- Presenters must upload workshop presentation files by May 20, 2024.