NEW ANNUAL CONFERENCE DATES:
MAY 16 - 18, 2024
***Pleae read through the instructions below as there are multiple steps in the submission process.***
Step 1: Create/ensure you have an Active Aspire Trainer Profile. Instructions for creating an Aspire Trainer Profile can be found HERE.
Step 2: Enter the course (workshop proposal) into Aspire
- Submit your course through the Aspire Event Approval Process. For course review instructions, please click HERE.
- When entering your course, please ensure you choose the NYAEYC 2024 Annual Conference in the “Applies Towards” section.
- Once the course is approved, make note of the Course ID Number because you'll need to enter it on the Presenter RFP form.
Step 3: Complete the NYAEYC 2024 Presenter RFP
- Click on "Login" on the top Navigation Bar and create a profile if you do not already have one. This will be your presenter profile.
- Click on "Add Submission" once you have logged in to create and submit your RFP.
- Complete all of the required fields in the RFP, including the Course ID Number.
- Note that all pieces of this process, including uploading handouts, must be completed to be considered for the 2024 Annual Conference.
- Once you have submitted the application, you will receive an email with your submission information and unique links to your profile. Please save this email for future use.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 15th, 2023
Presenters will be notified of their acceptance or denial in early December. Direct any questions to Avril Mills, Professional Development Director.